Forum participants may obtain accreditation for a personal vehicle in order to access the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre. More information on terms and conditions can be viewed in the Roscongress personal account, where accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers can also be submitted.
Accreditation requests will be accepted until 13 June 2023.
Accreditation with parking at the ExpoForum territory – USD/EUR 5,280 (including 20% VAT).
Accreditation with right of transit through the ExpoForum territory and parking at off site parking areas – USD/EUR 3,960 (including 20% VAT).
Pick-up/drop-off areas and parking areas
Accredited vehicles have right of access to the following locations (depending on the type of transport pass and the parking index assigned to it):
- pick-up/drop-off area at the Congress Centre of the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre;
- passenger pick-up/drop-off area along the Passage of the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre;
- off-site parking areas near the Forum venue;
- parking areas at suggested Forum hotels;
- pick-up/drop-off area and the first line of Pulkovo Airport;
- pick-up/drop-off zone and parking area at Moskovsky Rail Terminal;
- pick-up/drop-off zones and parking areas at cultural programme event locations.
Submitting an accreditation request for a personal vehicle
Please go to the ‘My events’ section of the Roscongress personal account and select St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. Next, go to the ‘Event dashboard’ section and submit a request form in the ‘Accreditation of personal vehicle’ section.
Accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers consist of steps 3–5, as outlined below:
We recommend that you check that your transport pass and drivers’ badges are ready for issue before attempting to collect them.
Please observe the following rules:
- Each transport pass is issued to a single specific vehicle and is linked to the vehicle’s data (mark, model, and registration number) and access rights to the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre and parking areas.
It is forbidden to transfer a transport pass or driver’s badge to a third party. Should this occur, the pass and/or badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
- The transport pass must be placed in the upper right-hand corner of the windscreen.
- For areas with limited access, vehicles must follow the routes specified in the relevant plan in addition to all road signs.
- In the event that these rules are violated, the transport pass and driver’s badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
- In the event of a violation of article 12.5 of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation, vehicle accreditation may be cancelled.
* The accreditation fee will not be refunded should a transport pass and driver’s badge be withdrawn and annulled.
Collecting transport passes and drivers’ badges
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be collected in person upon presentation of ID (passport) or by a third party (proxy) by power of attorney at Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo, 60/1 Pulkovskoe Shosse).
|Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo)
How to get there?
Third parties must present the following:
- passport of the third party (authorized person);
- original power of attorney using the prescribed form*;
- original consent of a driver to the processing of personal data**.
* Power of attorney to collect transport passes and accreditation badges for drivers
Example of how to complete the power of attorney to collect transport passes and accreditation badges for drivers
For additional information, please contact the SPIEF information centre:
+7 (812) 680 0000