Participation packages and fees
For 2023, the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum is offering a single participation package.
- entry to all business and cultural programme events at the Forum (excluding the plenary session and invitation-only events);
- access to networking areas at the Forum venue (excluding locations for invitation-only events);
- information support.
RUB 1 272,000 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
USD 25,440 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
EUR 25,440 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
No discounts are offered for participation in the Forum. To pay for participation in the Forum, participants must sign an agreement or issue an invoice agreement, which acts as a confirmation and guarantee of participation. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date on which the funds reach the account of the Roscongress Foundation.
Attendance at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum plenary session is not included in participant package and is by invitation only.
Apply to participate Roscongress personal account How to pay
Registration quotas (permitted number of participants per company)
In order to maintain a high level of attendance at the Forum and encourage participation from a broad range of organizations and companies, the organizers have put the following restrictions in place:
6 participant packages 4 participant packages
The Participant package fee is to be paid for each representative attending the event. Please note that if the quota for participants from a given company is exceeded, the participation fee for the first additional participant will be 20% above the package price. The participation fee for each subsequent participant will increase by 50% of the package price.
Personal web office for organizations
If a company/organization comprises over six participants, we recommend creating a personal web office for the organization, where information about all the organization’s employees participating in the event will be stored.
How do I create a personal web office for my organization?
- One of the organization’s representatives should sign up for the Roscongress personal account or sign in to their existing account, submit an application to attend the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum and confirm their participation in the event.
- Next, you will need to contact your Roscongress Foundation specialist, whose contact details can be found in the ‘My events – St. Petersburg International Economic Forum – My participation’ section of the participant’s Roscongress personal account, and request a personal web office for the organization.
SPIEF SIDELINE EVENTS PARTICIPANT
The ‘SPIEF sideline events participant’ package provides the opportunity to attend the following industry and thematic events at the SPIEF venue (14 June):
- Russian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Forum
- ‘Ensuring Drug Security’ Russian Pharmaceutical Forum
PACKAGE COST – RUB 25,000 (including VAT)
To attend the events:
- Register for SPIEF 2023 in the Roscongress personal account
- When completing the application, select the ‘SPIEF sideline events participant’ package
- Next, select the event that you plan to attend – the 8th Russian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Forum (14 June) or the ‘Ensuring Drug Security’ Russian Pharmaceutical Forum (14 June)
The Organizing Committee will review your application. If it is approved, you will be sent an invitation to the Forum and the status of your application will be updated in real time.
14 JUNE IS THE DAY OF INTERNATIONAL SME COOPERATION AT THE SPIEF.
On 14 June, the SPIEF platform will shift its focus to opportunities for the development of and cooperation among Russian and international small and medium-sized businesses, a new format for representatives of small and medium-sized businesses to participate in the SPIEF.
- 8th Russian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Forum (SME Forum) – a point of attraction for participants to discuss a wide range of issues related to the support and development of small businesses in the country
- An extensive business programme and the main event of the SME Forum – the plenary session ‘International Cooperation: From Challenges to Solutions’. View the programme architecture
- Access to interactive communication platforms and other opportunities at the SPIEF for international cooperation among SMEs
- Networking space – the Business Networking Platform
- Access to business networking areas at the Forum venue (with limited access to event areas by special invitation)
- SPIEF Investment & Business Expo
- Thematic platforms: Innovation Space, Healthy Life Area, Roscongress Urban Hub, VinoGrad, and the MARMA AR technology zone
- Information support
Registering for a Roscongress personal account
If you wish to take part in SPIEF 2023, please sign up for a Roscongress personal account on the Roscongress Foundation’s website (roscongress.org).
You already have your Roscongress personal account if you attended a Roscongress Foundation event in 2020, 2021 or 2022 (St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, St.Petersburg International Legal Forum, Eastern Economic Forum, Russian Energy Week).
Once you have completed the registration process, an email will be sent to the address you provided containing your login and password.
Sign up for a Roscongress personal account
I already have an account
I’ve forgotten my password
If you have a Roscongress personal account, you can submit an application in the ‘Upcoming events’ section. The application will be filled in automatically using information from your profile.
If you have forgotten your login and password, you can use the login and password recovery service on the Roscongress personal account login page or contact us by email: email@example.com.
Submitting an application
You can apply to participate in SPIEF 2023 by filling out a registration form in your Roscongress personal account (5th step).
You can also visit the ‘Upcoming events’ section, select the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2023 and submit an application.
Application review process
Your application will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee.
If your application is approved, you will receive an invitation to the Forum and your application status will be updated in real time in your account.
The review process varies by applicant but can take up to 10 days. To participate in the Forum, you must be in receipt of a written invitation issued by the Organizing Committee.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject an application without justification. The status of your application will be visible in the ‘My events’ section of your Roscongress personal account.
Confirming your attendance
Once you have received an invitation, please confirm your participation by going to the ‘My events – SPIEF 2023 – Event dashboard’ section of your account.
If you do not intend to attend the Forum, please inform the organizers of your preference through your personal account.
If you have received an invitation but have decided not to attend the Forum, or have previously confirmed your participation but no longer plan to attend, please decline your participation via the Roscongress personal account or by informing the Roscongress Foundation specialist you are in touch with regarding your participation in the Forum.
Substituting a participant
A participant can only be substituted with the approval of the Forum Organizing Committee. If you have confirmed your participation but no longer plan to attend the Forum for any reason, and you wish to arrange a replacement, please contact the Roscongress Foundation specialist you are in touch with regarding your participation in the Forum.
The specialist’s contact information can be found in the Roscongress personal account.
Participation in the Forum as a moderator or speaker
Should you wish to participate in the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2023 as a moderator or speaker, please email your request to the Organizing Committee. For more information, please contact the Forum information centre: +7 (812) 680 0000.
COVID-19 safety measures
The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will adhere to all COVID-19 safety measures and recommendations set out by the Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor) and the World Health Organization.
Please follow the Forum website for updates.
For additional information, please contact the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum information centre:
+7 (812) 680 0000